Foot Soak Ingredients
Specific ingredients were chosen for this foot soak. See below:
- Organic Himalayan Salt - Helps regulate cellular water content, balance electrolytes, prevent muscle cramping, improve circulation, and lower blood pressure.
- Organic Epsom Salt - Key ingredient, magnesium, a natural mineral that many people don't get in high enough amounts. Great remedy for muscle aches, inflammation, and stress.
- Organic Colloidal Oatmeal - The rich nutrient content in colloidal oatmeal can help reduce inflammation and has been proven to soothe conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, xerosis and more.
- Organic Bentonite Clay - Contains natural minerals such as calcium, magnesium and iron; may help remove toxins and heavy metals from the body through the feet.
- Dry Lavender Buds - Dried Lavender flowers contain vitamins, antioxidants and cleansing properties which improve skin health. They have a strong floral scent that is relaxing and calming.
- Lavender Essential Oil - Has calming and relaxing effects on the body both physically and emotionally.
- Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil - Powerful antimicrobial and healing properties; aides in soothing and refreshing sore muscles.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.